GTC - General Terms & Conditions
We look forward to your registration for one or more events in one of the following ways:
- via the online form of our web page
- written by e-mail to office(at)academy4excellence.de
When registering via our online form, you will receive an acknowledgment of receipt of your request. Your message represents a binding booking request for your desired date and will be processed in the order of receipt by us. After processing your booking request, you will receive from us
- a binding confirmation of your registration
- detailed information about the seminar organization
- as well as your bill
If a seminar is already fully booked at the time of your registration due to further bookings occurring in parallel, we will contact you immediately with vacancies for alternative dates.
§2 Terms of payment
The seminar fee is due without deduction
- immediately with the receipt of the bill
- at the latest until the first day of the seminar for short-term bookings within 14 days before start of course.
We reserve the right to exclude potential participants from attending, in case the seminar fee is not paid until the first day of the course.
In case of late payment we reserve the right to charge dunning fees of 50.00 EUR per admonition level. After the second reminder default interest accrues at the legally fixed base rate.
The ACADEMY 4 EXCELLENCE offer is aimed at organizations, teams, hr professionals, experts, leaders and entrepreneurs, consultants, coaches and trainers.
All prices quoted are net and are subject to 19% VAT.
§3 Rebooking or cancellation by the participant
Rebookings or cancellations must always be made in writing
- by e-mail to: email@example.com
Decisive is always the date of receipt in our office. Please note the following cancellation conditions:
- Binding booked events are not free or refundable.
- A binding booked event date can
- up to 30 days before start
- once for free be changed to another date
- or another topic
- or be reposted or transferred to another participant.
- The new appointment must be made within 12 months.
- Cancellation of bindingly booked event dates results in the following cancellation fees
- up to 30 days before the start: 30% of the seminar fee
- 29 to 15 days before the start: 50% of the seminar fee
- from 14 days before the start: 100% of the seminar fee
- In the case of medical certified illness-related rebooking, we waive the cancellation fees and charge from 7 days before the start only for us in the event hotel from 7 days before the course no longer cancellable meeting costs of 75.00 EUR per person per day (plus 19% VAT).
- These costs do not apply if there are substitute participants on waiting list. Please contact us as soon as possible in case of illness.
- The new appointment must be made within 12 months. Business cancellation reasons are no reason for us to the o.g. Waive fees
§4 Right of Withdrawal
As a private individual you can cancel your reservation within 14 days of receipt of your registration confirmation free of charge and without giving any reason. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, the Revocation Decision must be sent by means of a clear written statement
- E-Mail: office(at)academy4excellence.de
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient if you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
§5 Consequences of the Cancellation
As soon as you have effectively revoked your booking as a private individual, we will refund all payments received in the course of this revoked booking without delay, but no later than fourteen days. Repayment will be made using the same method of payment and the same means of payment as used by you in your initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you. The repayment is for you in any case free of charge and free of charge.
§6 Cancellation or rebooking of seminars by the ACADEMY 4 EXCELLENCE
Minimum number of participants for all events: 6 participants.
We reserve the right to
- exclude participants from participation whose invoice has not been paid by the first day of the seminar.
- conduct presence courses in case of force majeure, e.g. due to a lockdown, also as live online seminars.
- move course dates to another date in case of force majeure or other reasons beyond our control.
- cancel course dates completely for reasons beyond our control, e.g. due to illness of the instructor. If we have to cancel a seminar completely less than 7 days before the start, we will reimburse you for any travel and accommodation costs already incurred that cannot be cancelled. In case of cancellation of a seminar up to 7 days before the beginning of the course, there will be no refund of travel and accommodation costs.
§7 Responsibility of the participants: Disclaimer
The seminar participation requires a stable mental and physical resilience of the participant. Our seminars are further education and training, not a therapeutic measure. We expect that the participants in the exercise groups will take good care of themselves and inform the speakers if they have not left an exercise in good shape. Each participant is fully responsible for themselves and their actions within and after the event and will be responsible for any damage caused.
We assume no liability for damages incurred by participants in the course of travel or other means inside and outside the respective event space. There are no further liability claims exceeding the general legal requirements.
§8 Certification by the ACADEMY 4 EXCELLENCE
The ACADEMY 4 EXCELLENCE reserves the right to exclude participants from the event program who, by their behavior, violate the values required in the training regulations of our certification partners (dvct e.V., DBVC, etc.). The costs incurred in case of early departure are borne by the customer.
All seminar modules end with a certification of the ACADEMY 4 EXCELLENCE, in the case of training a practical transfer task precedes it on the last day of the seminar. The certificate is awarded to those who fulfill the requirements of this application task to at least 51% and whose value attitudes are compatible with requirements of the training regulations of the dvct e.V. and other coaching and training associations. If necessary, the transfer task can be repeated in another seminar appointment. If no transfer task is provided, we issue a certificate of attendance, but no certificate.
§9 Protection of the participants by the ACADEMY 4 EXCELLENCE
Each participant has the right not to participate in an exercise.
We commit ourselves to uphold the professional secrecy in the context of counseling, coaching and training, to protect the information entrusted to us as well as to neither pass it on nor to use it for our own benefit.
We expressly distance ourselves from all dogmatic or ideologically stained teachings and manipulative practices.
All seminar materials and contents taught in our seminars are subject to the German Copyright Law (UrhG). Injuries may result in claims for damages on our part and / or on the part of the authors named by us. The seminar documents are intended for personal use only; further use is only permitted with the consent of the ACADEMY 4 EXCELLENCE and with reference to the source.
§11 Data Protection
Data collection and use for contract processing and opening a customer account
We collect personally identifiable information if you voluntarily provide it to us as part of your booking request, when contacting us (for example, via the registration form or e-mail) or when opening a customer account. Which data we collect, you can see from the respective input forms.
We use the data provided by you for the execution of the contract, for the processing of your inquiries and for informational purposes concerning our own offer. For example, we use the e-mail address provided by you to provide you with important information and materials for your course.
We also collect and process anonymised data that arises in the course of using our offer, such as the provision of materials for the preparation and follow-up of our seminars. We use this information to ensure the positive outcome of your event, as well as for the needs-based design and development of our offer, unless you contradict this.
You may revoke your consent to this type of data use at any time with future effect by using the contact option described below. With revocation however restrictions of the usability of our offer can arise. We are happy to inform you about further details.
The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done either by a message to the below-mentioned contact option or the corresponding function in the user interface of your customer account. After deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial retention periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to use the data, which is permitted by law and which we inform you in this privacy statement.
Further Information on Data Protection
Author: ACADEMY 4 EXCELLENCE