Workshop #Diversity: Intercultural Compenetence & Global Skills
“Strength lies in differences, not in similarities”. (Stephen R. Covey)
Why are some things self-evident for some and unthinkable for others? What’s special about my culture and thereby foreign to others? What may turn into a barrier for communication? How do you break communication barriers? Where are the hidden resources of cultures and individuals?
Each person is unique. The cumulative uniqueness of many holds unlimited potential for growth and success. The effective use of this potential is a core competency of modern management. This workshop will help you expand it to ensure the optimal use of employees’ diversity for your organization.
What is the content of the workshop #Diversity?
- You will broaden your perspective of diversity and variety.
- You will learn to identify their benefits and expand your diversity awareness within your environment.
- This cultural awareness will help you avoid pitfalls, mistrust, misunderstandings, conflicts, costs and waste of time.
- Consequently, you will be able to develop your team on the basis of diversity, while leading your employees in a strength-oriented manner.
- This will increase team cohesion, motivation and unlock hidden potential.
How will you benefit from the workshop #Diversity?
- You will understand what culture is and why it matters
- You will learn the Cultural Iceberg Model in order to better understand different cultures
- Together, we will develop the Hofstede's cultural dimensions theory—power distance, individualism vs. collectivism, uncertainty avoidance, masculinity vs. femininity, long-term vs. short-term orientation
- We will look at personality types & culture: needs and strengths
- You will learn important facts about work and social behaviour
- With all of the above, you will be able to better understand and recognize cultural characteristics
- You will learn intercultural communication, collaboration and conflict resolution skills
- Interactive theory development
- Group workshop format
- Discussion in plenary session
- Hands-on exercises
- Feedback from Trainer & Peers
- Work on practical examples
- : 2
- : 10:00 - 16:30
- : 975,00
Für mehrere Kurse anmelden
Hier geht's zur Anmeldung
MBA Business Administration & General Management, Fokus Human Resource Management. Business Coach, Moderatorin, Trainerin, Karriere-Beraterin. Ihr Motto: "Alles ist möglich, wenn du daran glaubst."
Management-Beraterin, systemischer Business Coach, Change Managerin, Moderatorin, Trainerin. Expertin für Asien & China, Denison Culture Assessment Expert. Ihr Motto: "Menschen stolpern nicht über Berge, sondern über Maulwurfshügel." (Konfuzius)
Soziologin & Psychologin (M.A.), Trainerin, Prozessbegleiterin, Moderatorin, Mediatorin, Business Coach, Agile Coach, Personal- und Organisationsentwicklerin, Teamentwicklerin. Ihr Motto: "Die Antworten auf unsere heutigen Herausforderungen kommen aus der Zukunft, nicht aus der Vergangenheit." (Frederic Vester)
M.A. Business Coaching & Change Management. Agile Coach, Business Coach, Karriereberaterin, Mediatorin, Moderatorin, Trainerin, Teamentwicklerin, Organisationsentwicklerin, Denison Culture Assessment Expert. Ihr Motto: "The wider the experience, the stronger the personality."