Agile Innovator & Design Thinker
“Not every solution to a problem is an innovation. But every innovation is the solution to a problem.” (Dr. Markus Reimer)
In the light of globalization, digitization and increasing dynamics of change, many companies are faced with the challenge of questioning existing business models, as well as, seeking and creating new strategic fields for action.
From a scientific point of view, innovation stands for something new that benefits an organization and/or the customer, while often being the key to sustainable solutions and successful change.
What is necessary to foster innovation in teams and organizations? What basic conditions are required for it? Which methods are useful for targeted development and implementation of innovations? As we will discover in this training, this has a lot to do with creativity and knowledge in project management. Together, we will develop the basis for successful innovations, from the development of the innovation strategy to the innovation process that transforms an idea into a successful breakthrough.
In this training, you will develop a holistic understanding of how innovations are successfully created and systematically planned and established. You will learn models for managing, organizing and controlling innovations within organizations.
You will get to know different methods—from a theoretical point of view and also with a variety of practical exercises—and be able to apply them. You will be able to assess which methods are best suited to which requirements. Together, we will work out how you can successfully apply what you have learned to develop and implement innovations in a targeted manner.
What is the content of the Agile Innovator & Design Thinker education?
- Design Thinking
- Creative Problem Solving
- Among others
- What distinguishes innovation from creativity?
- How do I create the conditions for innovation?
- How do I implement innovation management in companies?
- Which tools and methods shall I use?
- How do I solve a practical question in a team?
- How may I test and communicate ideas?
At the end of this training, you will conduct a practical test while presenting what you have learned thus becoming entitled to a certificate for your credentials.
How will you benefit from the Agile Innovator & Design Thinker education?
- You will benefit from a new holistic understanding of innovation
- You will be able to apply methods and models according to your needs
- You will have tested them in practice
- You will learn the necessary prerequisites for successful innovation management
- You will develop skills to promote an innovation environment in organizations
- You will be able to lead and support creativity and problem-solving processes in companies
- You will be able to develop innovations in a targeted manner, while accompanying their implementation
- Interactive Theory development
- Group Workshop Format
- Discussion in plenary session
- Hands-on exercises
- Agile Frameworks
- Agile Games
- Design Thinking
- Lego Serious Play
- Peer Coaching
- Group Coaching
- Work on Practical Examples
- 4 Days - Basis for Master-Class-Curriculum
- Certificate "Agile Innovator Compact"
- 20 Days - modular design
- Certificate: "Agile Innovator Master Class"
- Enables for membership e.g. in dvct, IAF, ICF, etc.
1 Compact Module (1x 4 Days)
2 Workshop Modules of your choice (2x 2 Days)
3 Master Class Modules (3x 4 Days)
- : 4
- : 09h00 - 17h30
- : 2.950,00
3.510,50 / incl. MwSt.
10.11.21 - 13.11.21Hamburg
23.02.22 - 26.02.22Hamburg
11.05.22 - 14.05.22Hamburg
24.08.22 - 27.08.22Hamburg
09.11.22 - 12.11.22Hamburg
Für mehrere Kurse anmelden
Hier geht's zur Anmeldung
Dipl. Kaufmann, Systemischer Business Coach, Systemischer Organisationsentwickler, Moderator, Trainer, Experte für Improvisations-Theater, Lizensierter Insights Discovery Practitioner. Sein Motto: "Menschen abholen. Zukunft gestalten."
Psychologin (M.Sc.), Moderatorin, Trainerin, Agile Coach, Business Coach, Organisationsentwicklerin, Teamentwicklerin, Prozessbegleiterin, Denison Culture Assessment Expert, LINC Personality Profiler. Ihr Motto: "Die Zukunft soll man nicht voraussehen wollen, sondern möglich machen." (Antoine de Saint Exupery)
Betriebswirtin MBA, Vertriebsarchitektin, Agile Coach, Business Coach, Moderatorin, Trainerin, Personal- und Organisationsentwicklerin, Teamentwicklerin, Prozessbegleiterin. Ihr Motto:"I have learned, that people forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel!“ (Maya Angelou)