Master Class Communication@Work
"We can not not communicate," said Paul Watzlawick and Arthur Schopenhauer says, "Those who are clever in conversation will think less of what he is talking about than the one he speaks to."
What exactly does it mean that we can not not communicate? What characterizes successful communication? How do I communicate clearly and understandably? What do I want to achieve? How do I influence my counterpart through my way of communicating? What happens in the communication between humans - verbal, non-verbal, para-verbal? What influence does our inner attitude have on communication? How does this influence the course of a conversation? The clarification of these and other questions, is part of this training.
Successful communication is a key to successful long-term relationships. Particularly in the professional context, our ability to communicate is becoming increasingly important and represents the main component of social competence. As an excellent coach, mediator, moderator, trainer and people leader, you are methodically reliable and highly professional in communication.
With this Master Class Compact Course you supplement your rhetorical skills with important elements of communication psychology and emotion psychology. In this DeepDive you get to know your own communication behavior and your own emotions better and can control both safely and goal-oriented. At the same time you learn to recognize conflicts early and to solve them constructively. This enables you to confidently communicate in challenging situations at any time and to integrate further important tools in your daily work as a coach, mediator, moderator, trainer and people leader.
The Communication@Work Compact Course is a core component of the 20-day Master Class Curriculum. It can also be booked independently of the curriculum.
What are the topics of the Master Class Communication@Work?
You will understand why communication often is a challenge and what exactly lies behind it. You will learn the basics of communication psychology and emotional psychology and are thus able to professionally communicate as a people leader, coach, trainer and consultant and at any time act in a target-oriented and solution-oriented manner.
Basics of Communication Psychology & Emotional Psychology
Part 1. Communication psychology: Fundamentals & models of communication and their solution-oriented application. Attitude & Effect. Backgrounds on interpersonal communication. Transactional Analysis.
Part 2. Communication Psychology: Complex models of communication psychology and their application in coaching, counseling, leadership. Reflect & analyze communication behavior. Sharpen perception for communication. Detect communication problems and act accordingly.
Part 3. Emotion Psychology: Backgrounds from Emotional and Brain Research. Dealing with resistance. Nonviolent communication as a crisis intervention. Develop understanding of what it means to be appreciative of the conversation partner, to establish a trusting atmosphere of conversation and to lead discussions clearly and authentically
Part 4. Conflict clarification & Negotiation: Conversational techniques to solve seemingly hopeless conversational situations. Successful use of conversation techniques and mastering challenging communication situations confidently.
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
- Ego States Model
- Life Script
- The Drama Triangle
- Mindfuck—changing limiting beliefs
- Internal motivators
- House of Clarification
- Developing coping strategies
- and others
How do you benefit from the Master Class Communication@Work?
- You will learn what makes communication successful and how to apply your knowledge in everyday life
- You will know the difference between kindness and appreciation
- You will recognize what appreciative communication actually means
- You sharpen your perception of the values of your counterpart, in order to actually communicate appreciatively
- You get to know models of communication psychology intensively and are able to apply them
- You can analyze communication behavior - your own and that of your conversation partner
- You gain more security in everyday communication - especially in challenging situations
- You will learn to communicate more coherently and successfully and with even more clarity
- You gain a deep understanding of transaction analysis
- You will know the OK model, the ego state model and are able to work with it
- You can analyze transactions in communication & attitude and use them to develop the communication skills - in your own and as a coach also with your clients
- You analyze life scripts and are able to develop them positively
- You know the drama triangle and can apply it in your work
- You are able to handle conflicts and communicative challenges with the help of TA
- You know the house of clarification and are able to use it in coaching
- You fill your toolbox with important tools of professional communication and expand your repertoire of methodical and practical rhetoric
- You will get to know the origin of conflicts
- You understand how differently people react in conflict situations
- You become aware of your own conflict behavior and understand that of your conflict partner.
- You are in a position to classify the different needs of different personality types in conflict and to treat them appreciatively
- You will learn techniques and methods to solve conflicts successfully and gain security in the conduct of conflicting conversations
- This increases your individual conflict competence and increases your ability to lead yourself and others trustingly, purposefully and constructively through challenging conversational situations
- This puts you in a position to handle attacks constructively and create a fearless, collaborative atmosphere of dialogue, develop sustainable solutions and good working relationships that are accepted by all those involved
- Interactive theory development
- Group workshop format
- Discussion in plenary session
- Hands-on exercises
- Coping ABC
- Feedback from Trainer & Peers
- Work on practical examples
- 4 Days - Basis for Master-Class-Curriculum
- Certificate "Communication@Work. Communication Psychology Compact"
- 20 Days - modular design
- Certificate: depending on the chosen Master Class Theme
- Enables for membership e.g. in IAF etc.
1 Compact Module (1x 4 Days)
2 Workshop Modules of your choice (2x 2 Days)
3 Master Class Modules (3x 4 Days)
- : 4
- : 09h00 - 17h30
- : 2.950,00
3.510,50 / incl. MwSt.
24.08.22 - 27.08.22ONLINE
09.11.22 - 12.11.22ONLINE
22.02.23 - 25.02.23ONLINE
10.05.23 - 13.05.23ONLINE
23.08.23 - 26.08.23ONLINE
08.11.23 - 11.11.23ONLINE
Für mehrere Kurse anmelden
Hier geht's zur Anmeldung
Dipl. Geographin. Business Coach, Change Managerin, Moderatorin, Trainerin, Teamentwicklerin, Organisationsentwicklerin, Denison Culture Assessment Expert. Ihr Motto: "Das gute Beispiel ist nicht eine Möglichkeit, um andere zu beeinflussen, es ist die einzige." (Albert Schweitzer)
Master of International Communication (M.A.) Medien & Informationsmanager (B.A.) Agile Coach, Business Coach, Moderatorin, Trainerin, Organisationsentwicklerin, Teamentwicklerin, Marketing & Social Media Expertin. Ihr Motto: "Wir sind nicht nur verantwortlich für das, was wir tun, sondern auch für das, was wir nicht tun." (Molière)
Dipl. Betr.Wirt. Professional Coach, Wirtschaftsmediatorin, Moderatorin, Trainerin, Prozessbegleiterin, Denison Culture Assessment Expert, Ausbilderin, Lehr-Coach und Suvervisorin. Ihr Motto: "Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise lösen, durch die sie entstanden sind.“(Einstein)
Dipl.Marketing- & Kommunikationswirtin. NLP Master (DVNLP), Agile Coach, Business Coach, Change Managerin, Moderatorin, Trainerin, Prozessbegleiterin, Denison Culture Assessment Expert. Ihr Motto: „Menschliche Beziehungen basieren auf wirksamer Kommunikation – Unternehmenserfolge auch.“