Team Coach & Team Developer
„Great teams consist of individuals who have learned to trust each other.“ (Stanley McChrystal).
High-performance, self-organized teams are today a key success factor of any company. The successful interaction of individual employees is often a challenge. How do you succeed in developing different people in an appreciative way with their different strengths, areas of development, experiences and needs to an efficient & excellent team? And how exactly does that work in a virtual or hybrid team?
First of all, each team is a group of people who happen to be together to achieve a common goal. How does a group of individuals become a high-performance team? How do you succeed in developing different people in an appreciative way with their individual roles and competences to an efficient & excellent team? How do you build a self-organized team in an agile environment and how do you develop it optimally? What effective methods help lead a team out of the crisis and back into motivation?
Human Factors Competence is an answer to these questions. Team communication at the highest level: fast, secure and right in every situation - especially in crises and emergencies. Methodically. Motivated. Masterfully. That's how lifesavers decide. Take advantage of this competence.
Human Factors Training has its origins in aviation with Crew Resource Management (CRM). When it comes to a crisis in flight operations, this is due less to the lack of expertise than to deficiencies in communication in the team - so the experience. To prevent this, pilots have to take part in compulsory CRM training once a year. At the same time, outstanding communication is clearly a core element on the way to peak performance for every team.
As a team coach, you have the skills you need in peak performance teams and high-reliability organizations, and you can apply them to team coaching and development.
What is the content of the Team Coach education?
Part 1: Forming. Before a group of people becomes a team that works in a committed, motivated, goal- and results-oriented manner and uses the existing synergies, the laws of group dynamics come into play. Professional team development empowers teams to effectively work together and to successfully use the team members creativity and diversity. In the first part of the training, you will learn the basics for understanding complex team processes and the sometimes challenging dynamics in teams. You will learn methods and concepts to align the energy of all team members to common goals and develop powerful, self-organized teams. During the day, we will look into team-dynamics, team-roles and personality types in teams.
Part 2: Storming. Dysfunctions and conflicts naturally arise, when people work together. It therefore is important, to know how to support change, development and learning processes in the team and strengthen the team in the ability to engage in dialog and work sustainably. This enables you to develop, lead and coach an agile high-performance team and to set it up in a sustainable way. During the day, we will look into feedback culture, conflict resolution, the characteristic dysfunctions of teams and how to overcome them.
Part 3: Norming. We discuss basic meta-models and combine them with tried-and-tested methods. This also leads us into the world of virtual team leadership, because often enough teams are physically separated today. At the same time, we take a look at the future of team leadership and team collaboration. Keyword: Future Work.
Part 4: Performing. What proves itself in an emergency can only be good for daily practice. Human Factors Competence is the focus here: it improves communication, processes and procedures. The team benefits from a more conscious, open and trusting cooperation. In the case of quick and correct decisions, four skills are essential:
- The ability to work together
- to the management
- for the correct assessment of the situation
- and to make appropriate decisions.
Is all the necessary information available? Has it been systematically researched? Possible and correct decisions have to be worked out and evaluated. Which worldviews meet in the team? How are individual decisions taken? Can the team work together and as well take good decisions together? What about the ability and willingness to cooperate? Is everyone aware of who is taking over which tasks? Are the team members ready to lead and follow?
How do you benefit from the Team Coach education?
- We will consider the goals of team development
- We will reflect on stages of group development and group dynamics
- We will shed light on the relevant success factors of successful collaboration and joint learning
- You will learn the required methods and tools
- You will be able to recognize challenges faced by teams and you will be able to develop solutions
- After completing your education as a team developer, you will be able to explain your actions based on social psychological models
- We will analyse what is necessary to lead teams to efficiency and excellence
- Consequently, you will be able to develop teams conceptually and pave the way to high performance
- Together, we will develop concepts for designing self-organized teams in an agile environment
- You will be able to implement systems that enable teams to organize themselves sustainably
- You will learn how teams may spontaneously become agile and fit for the future
- We will elaborate on dysfunctions in teams and possibilities and methods to lead teams out of intense crises effectively and efficiently
- We will shed light on how you can encourage teams to face and master successfully constant change and associated challenges
- You can lead and develop team and group processes in an appreciative and targeted manner
- You acquire Human Factors Competence, know the core elements of team/crew resource management and can use them in the team development
- You will be able to empower teams for sustainable self-organization
- Interactive Theory development
- Group Workshop Format
- Discussion in plenary session
- Hands-on exercises
- Agile Games
- Peer Coaching
- Group Coaching
- Peer Group Work
- Work on Practical Examples
- 4 Days - Basis for Master-Class-Curriculum
- Certificate "Team Coach Compact"
- 20 Days - modular design
- Certificate: "Team Coach Master Class"
- Enables for membership e.g. in dvct, IAF, ICF, etc.
1 Compact Module (1x 4 Days)
2 Workshop Modules of your choice (2x 2 Days)
3 Master Class Modules (3x 4 Days)
- : 4
- : 09:00 - 17:30
- : 2.950,00
3.510,50 / incl. MwSt.
01.12.21 - 04.12.21ONLINE
02.03.22 - 05.03.22ONLINE
01.06.22 - 04.06.22Hamburg
07.09.22 - 10.09.22Hamburg
30.11.22 - 03.12.22ONLINE
Für mehrere Kurse anmelden
Hier geht's zur Anmeldung
M.Sc. Anglistik und Politikwissenschaften, Systemischer Coach, Mediator, Business Trainer, Teamentwickler, Crew Resource Management Trainer (u.a. für Lufthansa). Sein Motto: "Die Lösung ist immer einfach. Man muss sie nur finden." (Alexander Solschenizyn)
Dipl. Geographin. Business Coach, Change Managerin, Moderatorin, Trainerin, Teamentwicklerin, Organisationsentwicklerin, Denison Culture Assessment Expert. Ihr Motto: "Das gute Beispiel ist nicht eine Möglichkeit, um andere zu beeinflussen, es ist die einzige." (Albert Schweitzer)
M.Sc. Aeronautical Science. Pilot, Major der Deutschen Luftwaffe, Academic Flight Trainer, Business Coach, Trainer, Teamentwickler. Sein Motto: "Mut ist Anmut unter Druck." (Ernest Hemingway)
Wirtschaftspsychologin (B.Sc.), Agile Coach, Business Coach, Moderatorin, Trainerin, Teamentwicklerin, Prozessbegleiterin, Organisationsentwicklerin. Ihr Motto:"Kapital lässt sich beschaffen, Fabriken kann man bauen, Menschen muss man gewinnen." (H.C.von Rohr)