Workshop #Storytelling - The Art of Inspiring with Stories
Roger C. Shank said, “Humans are not ideally set up to understand logic. They are ideally set up to understand stories.” Likewise, Jorge Bucay said “Stories serve to put children to bed and to awaken adults.”
How exactly do you tell a good story? What are the benefits of storytelling? We live in a world where marketing offers have become comparable. Companies are stuck in the "war for talent". Customers want maximum individualization. Storytelling is "the" method for companies to present products and services in a natural and lively manner.
Trend researcher Matthias Horx recommends: "The marketing of tomorrow is: telling a story of people who have undertaken the task of highlighting something that others really love and need, because it's exceptionally beautiful, because it solves real problems, because it saves the world, or because it’s funny in a way which is made for people". Methods for delivering an experience, such as storytelling, allow listeners to immerse themselves in the narrated story, thus better understanding it, thinking about it, accepting it, and applying it independently.
How can the benefits of storytelling be used as a booster for transformation? What exactly is successful change communication? How do I communicate clearly and comprehensibly? What do I want to achieve? How do I get the right information, in the right format, at the right time, to the right recipient? Our ability to communicate is becoming more and more important and represents the main component of social competence. In this workshop, you will expand your communication competence by means of storytelling and you will be able to use it in change communication.
What is the content of the workshop #Storytelling?
- Background and elements of good stories
- Analysis and reflection of individual communication behaviour
- Storytelling as a booster for transformation
- Creation & presentation of stories
- Change Communication tailored to the Stakeholders and target audience
- Goals of Change Communication
- Format and frequency of communication during change processes
- Development of a holistic communication concept
- Evaluation of Change Communication
How will you benefit from the workshop #Storytelling?
- You will know all about good stories
- you will be able to create and present inspiring stories
- You will be able to use storytelling as a transformation booster
- You will analye and reflect on your individual communication behaviour
- You will identify the most important stakeholders for your Change Communication
- You will develop communication that is appropriate for the target group
- You will know the goals of Change Communication and be able to accomplish them
- You will know different Change Communication formats
- You will know the importance of the frequency in Change Communication
- You will develop a holistic concept of communication
- You will know metrics used to evaluate Change Communication
- You will be equipped with relevant checklists
- You will be able to develop and implement strategic communication concepts for change initiatives
- Interactive theory development
- Group workshop format
- Discussion in plenary session
- Hands-on exercises
- Elevator Pitch
- Success Stories
- Change Communication
- Feedback from Trainer & Peers
- Work on practical examples
- : 2
- : 09:00 - 17:30
- : 1.475,00
08.04.20 - 09.04.20Hamburg
30.09.20 - 01.10.20Hamburg
Für mehrere Kurse anmelden
Hier geht's zur Anmeldung
Dipl. Kaufmann, Systemischer Business Coach, Systemischer Organisationsentwickler, Moderator, Trainer, Experte für Improvisations-Theater, Lizensierter Insights Discovery Practitioner. Sein Motto: "Menschen abholen. Zukunft gestalten."
Dipl. Übersetzerin, Zertifizierte Change & Kommnunikations-Managerin. Moderatorin, Prozessbegleiterin, Organisationsentwicklerin, Denison Culture Assessment Expert. Ihr Motto: "Du kannst jemanden verändern, indem du ihn akzeptierst." (Laotse)
Psychologin (M.Sc.), Psychologische Psychotherapeutin, Moderatorin, Trainerin, Agile Coach, Business Coach, Organisationsentwicklerin, Teamentwicklerin, Prozessbegleiterin, Denison Culture Assessment Expert. Ihr Motto: "Die Zukunft soll man nicht voraussehen wollen, sondern möglich machen." (Antoine de Saint Exupery)
Dr. Phys. Experimentalphysik, Dipl. Sportwissenschaftlerin, Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Business Coach, Change Managerin & Organisationsentwicklerin, Teamentwicklerin, Moderatorin, Trainerin. Expertin für Denkfabriken, Denison Culture Assessment Expert, LINC Personality Profile Master. Ihr Motto: "Unleash your Potential."