Workshop #Visual Excellence – Inspiring with Visual Language
„One look is worth a thousand words.“(Fred R. Barnard)
In the beginning there were pictures. Images are the original principle of human communication. Pictures are fun – they have an emotional and connecting effect. Allan Paivio discovered, in 1971, in his "Dual-coding theory", that people achieve better memory performance when information is offered both visually and verbally, i.e. available in dual form, next to each other.
In this training, you will learn how to visibly get to the heart of the matter, message or topic. You will learn how to make the abstract more tangible and decisive through images. You will expand the potential for new insights and perspectives in workshops, meetings, trainings and coaching. At lectures and meetings, visual notes make you more active and focused.
What are the topics of the workshop #Visual Excellence?
- You will learn the most important principles of visualization.
- You will understand that it's not talent but technique that matters. Y
- ou will draw shapes and symbols and practice fonts and figures, while learning how to make them more effective with colour and shadows.
- You will learn how to concentrate on the essentials and present situations and processes.
- You will be able to think in pictures.
- You will develop an individual visualization toolbox to use while inspiring others.
How will you benefit from the workshop #Visual Excellence?
- You will learn written and visual language for visualization, i.e. flip charts and sketch-notes
- You will be familiar with the most effective materials, techniques and symbols
- You will be suggested different visualization variants
- You will know how to reduce complexity
- You will be able to impress your audience, while creating clarity and clarifying ideas
- You will gain confidence as a "visual facilitator"
- Interactive theory development
- Group workshop format
- Discussion in plenary session
- Hands-on exercises
- Develop a Story as a Picture
- : 2
- : 09:00 - 17:30
- : 1.475,00
Für mehrere Kurse anmelden
Hier geht's zur Anmeldung
Wirtschafts-Psychologin (BA), Human Resource Managerin (M.A.) Agile Coach, Business Coach, Moderatorin, Trainerin, Organisationsentwicklerin, Teamentwicklerin, Denison Culture Assessment Expert. Ihr Motto: "Wir sind nicht nur verantwortlich für das, was wir tun, sondern auch für das, was wir nicht tun." (Molière)
Dipl. Psychologische Beraterin. Business Coach, Change Managerin, Moderatorin, Trainerin. Expertin für Visualisierung. Ihr Motto: "Jeder hat die Chance, einen Teil der Welt zu verbessern - sich selbst." (P. A. de Lagarde)
Psychologin (M.Sc.), Psychologische Psychotherapeutin, Moderatorin, Trainerin, Agile Coach, Business Coach, Organisationsentwicklerin, Teamentwicklerin, Prozessbegleiterin, Denison Culture Assessment Expert. Ihr Motto: "Die Zukunft soll man nicht voraussehen wollen, sondern möglich machen." (Antoine de Saint Exupery)